Greater Visakha Municipal Corporation (GVMC)
Memorandum of Understanding for development of Biogas & Power plant in Visakhapatnam has been executed on 2nd May 2018.
- To provide 2000 sq. yards of land free of cost on lease for a period of ten years, which can be extended further for another term of ten years on mutual consent.
- To supply segregated wet waste (Organic waste / Bio-degradable waste) of 20 Tons per day delivered to site free of cost
- To Provide Power and Water on a chargeable basis
- Sale proceedings on the Gas and Organic manures, the right remains with Vyzag Bio Energy Fuel Pvt Ltd.
Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL)
Agreement for Production and supply of Compressed Biogas on 22nd January 2021
- To deliver CBG at the Retail Outlet of IOCL through the Cascades operated and maintained by VBEFPL
- Within a radius of 25 KMs from the plant production unit, Retail Outlets are to be identified by IOCL
A minimum quantity of 2000 Kgs per day of CBG is to be delivered and this quantity to be achieved within Eighteen to Twenty months from the date of signing the agreement. (ie. Before 21st January 2023)., while the existing capacity is more than 850 Kgs per day.
National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) & CSIR - National Physical Laboratory (NPL)
Tripartite License Agreement with NRDC, CSIR-National Physical Laboratory & Vyzag Bio Energy Fuel Pvt Ltd.
Vyzag Bio Energy Fuel Pvt Ltd obtained license rights from NRDC & CSIR-NPL, New Delhi to use their technology to recycle plastic waste and convert it into various useful products on 22nd June 2018. The project is yet to take off. The delay is mainly due to the non-availability of suitable land. Project Financials and DPR is ready and most likely 21-22 financial year the project will take off.
- UV Protected
- Fire resistant
- Mechanical strength up to 4 Tons / CM2
The life assured is 50 Years